Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Grinding down to a nub.

I need a mouth-guard.

Yes, my dentist has recommended a guard to keep me from grinding my teeth in the middle of the night. I don't wake up with a sore jaw, so I don't realize what I am doing as I dream the night away... but I do have a feeling it is all about stress.

I've never been a worry-wart, and I usually don't let things get to me but lately it's been rough. To deny the fact that I have been constantly stressing about everything is to deny myself of the truth.

Work (or lack thereof), kids, money, health, family, pets, marriage, house, friends.... all of it in one way or another is bringing me to tears on an almost-daily basis. I don't know where to begin.

I wonder if they sell mouth-guards in bulk?

Me & grandpa ~ October 3, 2010

5 comments:

  1. Mouth guards you can spend 500 or you can go buy one at the sporting goods store. I have both and prefer the cheap one when I am wacked out of my mind...

    I broke my rear molar grinding my teeth.

    I wish I knew what to say about the stress. Just hang in there. these are stressful times. It will get better and you have to stick around for it.

    Love ya,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sporting goods store it is. Sorry about breaking your molar. I did that with a jaw breaker - I guess the name is true to it's word...

    The stress has been slowly easing up but it's still a bit much.

    Thank you thank you (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Al :) just found you! I love this picture of you and your Grandpa . It's "Priceless!"

    Hope your teeth grinding lets up. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, looks like Grandma is in the background lighting candles on a birthday cake!

    Happy belated birthday to whoever's birthday is was :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunny! Glad you found me! :) It was grandpa's 88 birthday. That is my aunt lighting up 16 candles (8 on the top & 8 on the bottom).

    Still need to invest in a mouth guard, but stress is slowly slipping away...

    Good to see/hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete