Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quirky Canines

Dogs.
Indoor dogs.
We have 5 of them.
I think we are certifiably crazy.

They play (constantly)
They eat (anything)
They sleep (wherever)
They shed (everywhere)
They bark (incessantly)

They also make us laugh on a daily basis.

Lily enjoys the fruits of Kiana's labor (she works at a pizza parlor)

















They each have their own quirks.

Piper likes to let us know when she wants to eat, have a snack (which her internal clock knows when it's 5:30), go to bed, go outside, etc... simply by scratching her foot & kicking like a chicken. I'll have to get that on video one of these days.

Carmello likes to lick feet. All. The. Time.

Molly is the mother of the bunch. She's always cleaning the other's ears & eyes.

Simon Von Whinerheimer





















Somedays they bug the crap out of me but most of the time they are a hoot. Don't know how I've lived without them.

2 comments:

  1. I have one dog and one cat...Both are a lot of company.

    I can't imagine how I lived without them either Haole girl....

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. One cat here and I am not sure we are ready for a dog yet. I just love them, but I have an 18 month old and a 15 year old cat. I think when the cat goes, we will consider a dog for the boy.
    Summerwind

    ReplyDelete