Last weekend I went up to my brother's place for the annual 3-day racquetball tournament at the club where we grew up. Some of these guys I've known since I was 7. A few were in my brother's wedding. They're like an extended family & always will be. I love these guys.
The newest tradition to this tournament is a party on Saturday night at my brother's house for anyone in the tournament. He has a barn in the backyard with darts, ping pong, and a fridge filled to the brim with beer.
This weekend's party also had 2 bonus events: The Giants beating the Phillies & a UFC event.
Add Jagermeister, tons of food, & beer pong to the mix...
Let's just say the night was one to remember.
I should have used my camera a bit more, but it's very hard to stop laughing just to click the shutter.
I made a mini-video with the only 'evidence' that I had:
WEEKEND HIJINKS
Oh I'll bet that was a ton of fun. That UFC fight sucked. Lesner can't defend himself well standing up...
ReplyDelete