Thursday, December 9, 2010

ramblings

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post. Where has time gone?

Work is keeping me busy to say the least.

Running errands between noon-1pm is difficult.

Suffering through my annual winter cold. It's making me feel tired... sluggish... old.

Not accepting that this will probably be my grandma's last Christmas.

Kiana's cheer competition was cancelled for this weekend. I'm far from upset about it.

Logan is still resisting school & all that it has to offer. Can't wait for Xmas break.

I think I want a tattoo. But where? More importantly... what?

I have no idea what to get my husband for Christmas. If I figure it out, I better make sure I can get it between noon-1pm...




1 comment:

  1. Get hubby an Ipod Touch.

    Tattoo? Why? Do henna. It won't be permanent and you can change location/design often. Plus you can see if you like it in the first place.

    I am sure that a break from competitions is a good thing.

    Get moving Al...You ain't old.

    Merry Christmas.

    Love you,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete